As the founder of the 600-member music community EBASS, Hailey has extensive experience managing and promoting musicians.
Hailey works her artists to develop their brand; build performance calendars; identify their natural audience; promote their shows using standard and alternative forums; and develop relationships with other artists and bookers in Boston and beyond.
With an extensive list of connections with Boston-based venues, bookers, radio stations, organizations, and press, Hailey works to connects her artists with the opportunities that suit them best. Her services include:
- Personal brand development
- Audience identification and targeting
- Local and regional booking
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual timeline development
- Social media management across all platforms
- Comprehensive promotional services, including live photography, media outreach, press releases, digital marketing, and more
If you are interested in hiring Hailey as your manager, or participating in a one-time consultation, contact her here.